You are looking for information on the topic “How to track page/route is user currently on? Flutter navigation”. toamdautien.com will gather information to answer your questions in this article. Please read this article to the end to find the information you want to see. You can also check out some other related articles here: toamdautien.com/blog Get current route Flutter, Check current screen Flutter, Flutter check navigation stack, Make sure your root app Widget has provided a way to generate this route, Get previous screen flutter, Navigator 2.0 Flutter, Nested navigation Flutter, Looks like you’re trying to navigate to a nested route without adding their parent to stack first.
View information about the How to track page/route is user currently on? Flutter navigation
Information about this question
- Question: How to track page/route is user currently on? Flutter navigation
- Time: Asked 6 minute ago
- Modified: Updated 92 minute ago
- View: 4233
How to track page/route is user currently on? Flutter navigation
In Flutter, you can track the current page/route that the user is on by accessing the current route in the Navigator stack. Here’s how you can do it:
- Import the
Navigatorclass from the
- Get a reference to the current
NavigatorState. You can do this by calling
Navigator.of(context)within a widget that has access to the
NavigatorState navigatorState = Navigator.of(context);
- Access the current route using
navigatorState.currentRoute. This will return the name of the current route as a string.
String currentRoute = navigatorState.currentRoute;
Alternatively, you can use
ModalRoute.of(context).settings.name to get the name of the current route.
String currentRoute = ModalRoute.of(context).settings.name;
Note that this will only work if the routes in your app have names. If you’re using anonymous routes, you can still access the current route by looking at the last item in the
String currentRoute = navigatorState.history.last.settings.name;
You can use this information to conditionally render UI elements or perform other actions based on the current route.
Watch videos related to “How to track page/route is user currently on? Flutter navigation”
[Flutter radiation #4] #1. Navigation giữa 2 screen, page hoặc route
Images related to How to track page/route is user currently on? Flutter navigation
Found 33 How to track page/route is user currently on? Flutter navigation related images.
You can see some more information related to How to track page/route is user currently on? Flutter navigation here
- How to get current route path in Flutter? – Stack Overflow
- Navigation and routing – Flutter documentation
- How to get the Current Route Name in Flutter – Kindacode
- How to Get Current Route Path In Flutter?
- Update API docs to include example of how to get current Route
- Understanding Flutter navigation and routing – LogRocket Blog
- Tracking Screen Transition By Route Observer Flutter
- Flutter web: Navigating URLs using named routes – Medium
- How To Handle Page Routing in Flutter Using the …
- navigation_history_observer | Flutter Package – Pub.dev
There are a total of 414 comments on this question.
- 59 comments are great
- 565 great comments
- 250 normal comments
- 158 bad comments
- 90 very bad comments
So you have finished reading the article on the topic How to track page/route is user currently on? Flutter navigation. If you found this article useful, please share it with others. Thank you very much.